Warring Nations is a turn-based strategy game. The first world pack produced for Warring Nations is Medieval Heroes, where the action is set in medieval times. These are times of noble lords, great battles and glorious victories. As one of medieval lords, you are given a chance to unite all territories under your own control.
Main features of the game:
- Downloadable maps. Each world has several maps built into it, and more maps can be downloaded and installed separately;
- Real-time battles;
- Players can build fortresses of various types on their lands. Additional fortress blueprints can be downloaded and installed separately;
- Diplomacy. Player can declare war, propose peace and alliance, present gifts or demand tributes. Diplomacy relations define actions players can perform and affect market prices on resources;
- Trading. Player can sell resources he/she does not need, and buy the required ones. Prices are not fixed, but are dictated by the market demand and diplomacy relations;
- Hotseat mode. Two players on the same device option;
- Switch Game feature allows to maintain two different games and switch between them;
- Online Highscore System.