Go out for a walk! "The Journey II" interweaves your real environment with the setting of a thrilling detective story. To solve the mysterious case, you have to go outside and walk around, literally. This concept makes "The Journey II" the world's first location based mobile adventure game!
How does that work? While you play the game, areas of your environment will be assigned with virtual places, which stay there through the whole game. Your very own detective bureau will be right where you first start the game, the bar is up to a few hundred meters away. This makes "The Journey II" the first step into a new era of computer games, where you don't sit alone in front of your PC, but get a chance to see your surroundings from a totally different and unique perspective!
Don't worry: The location tracking used by the game does not generate any costs and works on all supported mobile phones - without the need of expensive additional equipment.
- Location based: "The Journey II" is the world's first location based mobile adventure. Its concept involves you in the gameplay in a way you have never seen before and finally makes games worthy of mobile phones.
- Long playing time: With more than 600 blocks of text and about 15,000 words the game text would almost fill a small book.
- A whole world to discover: You are in control of the actions. To solve the case, you have to interact with more than 100 objects! The whole game is illustrated by 60 hand-drawn pictures.
- Play it anytime you want: With its short startup time, you can play it anytime you want, and when you resume the game, you will start exactly where you have left before.
- Input using the stylus: The interface has been adapted to work with both the jog dial and the stylus. Navigating through the menus and scrolling the text has never been easier.