Sudoku is a simple yet highly addictive logic puzzle game. Simply complete the board ensuring that each row, each column and each sub-grid only contains one instance of each piece. At the start of a game a number of pieces are placed on the board. These are known as 'givens'. The remainder of the board contains blank squares for you to complete.
You will need to use all your powers of deductive reasoning to solve the unlimited supply of boards that Sudoku can generate. Sudoku supports the ability to mark each board square with possible moves to aid in the puzzle solving. Sudoku includes a lightning fast puzzle solver able to solve any Sudoku puzzle. Simply enter any external Sudoku puzzle and request the solver to find a solution.
Sudoku includes a number of layouts and piece sets. Choose between the traditional number piece sets or for an alternative challenge why not try the letter or coloured gems piece set.
Features of the UIQ version:
- Supports all UIQ devices, including both SonyEricsson's and Motorola's range of UIQ devices.
- Stunning graphics with choice of boards and piece sets.
- Choice of layouts including analysis layouts.
- Ability to mark squares with possible moves to aid in solving.
- Lightning fast solver able to solve any Sudoku puzzle.
- Check the validity of a board at any stage.
- Ability to generate an unlimited number of unique games.
- Complete flexibility in number of 'given's at a game start.
- Allows you to play an unlimited number of games simultaneously
- Enter any external puzzle and use the solver to generate a solution.
- Available in English.