SnapList is a new and exciting way of creating ToDo or idea lists on your computer that you can view on your mobile phone.
SnapList can help with all these situations…and more
- You're at a grocery store and can't remember the last thing you have to get.
- You think of a perfect gift for a friend, but forget to get it in time.
- You're sitting at your desk and want to remember to run a quick errand on the way home from work.
- You can't remember the time and place of your kids' sport event and the schedule is back home, taped to the fridge.
It's Easy for Anyone to Use...
- Setup your own SnapList webpage on your computer and quickly enter lists such as gift ideas, grocery lists, bills to pay, people to call and other items you would like to remember.
- Then, review all those lists no matter where you are: on your cell phone or smartphone, at a friend’s house or in an internet cafe.
- Your lists can also be shared with others, so your spouse or friends can create and update lists for you to access on yourphone.
Real-life, Useful SnapLists:
- Grocery Lists
- ToDo Lists
- Gift Ideas
- Home Improvement Lists
- Family Birthday Lists
- Kids' Sports Schedules
- Recommended books or wines
- Phone calls to make
- Your lists/ideas can be anything you'd like.
It's a Personal Reminder:
- Use SnapList to set reminders for projects, errands to run, phone calls to make & more.
- Reminders can be set for specific dates and times and get sent to everyone sharing your list as an email or a text message to the phone.
- Your phone is always with you and SnapList can help you remember those things that you seem to always forget.
- Access your lists from any computer connected to the Internet or your mobile phone or smartphone.
It keeps friends and family in the loop
- You can add up to 4 phones to your SnapList account, each with it's own set of lists.
- If you want to share one or more lists between different phones, just make it a shared list. Then, when anyone makes a change, everyone sees the updated information next time they look at the list on the web or on their phone.
- When reminders are sent, everyone sharing the list gets notified via email or text message.
It's Simple to Setup
- There's no software to install.
- Use any computer with an internet browser to setup your SnapList account.
- Useful SnapLists will be provided right away to help you get started.
- Next, SnapList will send a text message to your mobile phone with a link to take you straight to the SnapList mobile site with step by step instructions how to bookmark that page.