Remote Control allows you to access and work on your PC on-the-fly from any location connected to the Internet or through your VPN connection. Get convenient access to email, files, control the status of your Web server, programs and network resources from home or the road.
- When you connect to your PC, the Viewer window launches automatically, allowing you to view and control your PC directly from your SmartPhone.
- Access your PC from any worldwide location on any Windows operating system at any time. Even work on your office Windows PC from your mobile at home.
- Securely access your PC from your Symbian UIQ Smartphone
- Ultimate mobility.
- Invite a second person to temporarily view or share control of your PC. Great for tech support, demos or "conference" viewing of info.
- All data is protected with encryption using 128-bit keys. Dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication.
- Most secure Internet connection available in a remote-access product for Smarphone users.
- Cut, copy and paste text between computer and mobile phone simplifies transfer of content between devices.
- Easily transfer files, folders and directories between computers and SmartPhone. You never again need to email files to yourself or copy to floppies - get access to your files at any time from anywhere.
Previous version (included in this version):
- Run as a service
- Landscape mode
- Zoom from 50% to 100%
- Keys Sequence
- DCHP and Dynamic IP resolver
- Screen Refresh Wireless technology
New features Include:
- Grayscale 16/256 Colors and the new 4096 colors support
- 1 Tunnelling Firewall port
- Multiple plug-ins for future plug-ins and services without any new configuration
- Tap & drag
- 2 different refresh rates
- FileXchange and sharing files technologies
- Image quality percentage selection
- Shortcut action directly on the screen
In addition to enabling flexible access from anywhere, Remote Control 2 is far easier to install and use and has faster performance and file transfer capabilities than any other mobile product. Plus it's less expensive and easier to use than other remote-access technologies such as a VPN and RAS.