PhotoAcute significantly improves the quality of pictures snapped by the phone built-in camera. By applying state-of-art image processing techniques, PhotoAcute allows to achieve up to 4-times increase in resolution, practically turning the 300 kilopixel camera into 1.2 Megapixel one.
- 1280x960 picture size instead of 640x480 (it's not a zoom)
- Pictures with fine details that are usually invisible/indistinguishable
- Automatic picture noise reduction
- Barrel distortion correction
- Interlacing artefacts removal
- Improving brighteness at the edges of picture
PhotoAcute photos have 4-times more pixels than the standard photos, thus giving you 4-times more details. Small, thin and far objects, traceries, textures and inscriptions become recognizable.
PhotoAcute makes several snapshots in series, thus acquiring more graphic information. Using sophisticated, proprietary algorithms it combines the individual snapshots to produce one large-sized and high-quality image. It also performs image processing to make it sharper and remove defects.
What's new in 2.0 version: Large photo from SINGLE snapshot, faster snapping, less memory used, and more.
If you have problems with running this program from Memory card, please install it in the internal memory