Personal Paint is a painting program for Personal Java enabled devices, such as UIQ Symbian OS. If you are familiar with the major painting programs for MacOS and Windows you will recognize some of the functionality in this program. Use Personal Paint to make your own original work and sketches, or simply use it to touch-up your photos.
- True anti-aliased and semi-transparent drawing, accomplished by the highly optimized rendering routine of PersonalPaint.
- Customizable brushes featuring size, hardness and opacity (transparency) giving a total of two million possible brushes.
- Set your desired painting colors using RGB or HSB whichever you prefer.
- Loads BMP, GIF, JPG and Adobe Photoshop files.
- Saves BMP, JPG and Photoshop files.
- Filters a selected part or the whole image:
- Auto-levels with hi and low clipping of the histogram (i.e. the same approach as in Adobe Photoshop).
- Adjust the Contrast and Brightness.
- Adjust the Hue and Saturation.
- Color balance the image.
- Mask, max or invert the Red, Green, Blue component.
- Flip vertically or horizontally.
- Rotate the image to 90, -90, 180 or freely.
- Blur or Sharpen.
- Resize the image or the canvas.
- Crop the image.
- Eyedropper tool.
- Snapshot functionality.
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
No comments yet
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Sony Ericsson P910, P900, P800, Motorola A920, A925, A1000, M1000, BenQ P30, P31, Arima U300, U308, Nokia 6708 |