Personal Mindmap is a tool for creating charts of items and their associations. You can use it for quickly making complex memo notes, or for illustrating structures or processes, or very easily make mindmaps.
Overview of Features:
- Possibility to add items to the chart.
- Added items can be edited or removed.
- The items can have different sizes and colours and can easily be dragged to a suitable position on the chart.
- The items can be connected/associated by just dragging the stylus from one item to the other.
- The associations can be a solid or a dashed line.
- The associations can have an arrow in either or both ends.
- Of course the maps can be saved and loaded.
- Personal Mindmap have 8 levels of undo/redo.
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Sony Ericsson P910, P900, P800, Motorola A920, A925, A1000, M1000, BenQ P30, P31, Arima U300, U308, Nokia 6708 |