Push E-Mail Solution for UIQ smartphones.
With the launch of MailX BiTween provides mobile professionals and enterprises with an easy solution to help manage their information and communications while on the go. MailX PE push email solution, using 128-bit encryption, securely allows users and enterprises to automatically receive emails from multiple accounts and displays them in the standard email client. MailX PE takes only a few minutes to set up and works with both IMAP and POP email protocols and also support SSL connections. The Bitween solution of email communication allows for faster and more dynamic integration while keeping costs on a reasonable level. With the support for multiple email accounts, MailX allows Nokia users to have increased personalization and choice. The advanced MailX PE engine reduces the amount of data needed when checking for new emails, saving customers time and money. 5 minutes and you are connected - MailX PE can push your email to your Nokia phone and provide seamless integration with your messaging client. The email solution allows Nokia customers to automatically retrieve mails from their account and be notified when mail arrives. Remote email access is a critical application for mobile professionals and it's great to see BiTween bring value and innovation to the customers of UIQ smart phones.
- Save your money. MailX PE will download your messages headers or attachment (defined into your messaging system) locally on the phone and you will be notified on when they arrive.
- Multiple accounts: With the one-year subscription, customers/enterprises can setup as many accounts as they want.
- Transparent: MailX PE does not use an extra messaging client to store email, it leverages the phone's client so there is no need to sync or move E-mail.
- Secure: 128 bit encryption Arc four ciphering is utilized on the protocols between client and MailX PE servers.
- Multiple connections: MailX PE can be used in Bluetooth mode, Wi-Fi, GPRS or Edge connections. Customers can choose the connection or use the default connection.
- You got mail! Yes this is one of the thousand ring tones predefined to the phone configurable in MailX PE to notify users of email or you can even recieve the message via notification SMS
- Save Battery: MailX PE operates in the background and is extremely energy efficient - it does not drain the battery while operating in the background.
- Boot your MailX PE when you turn on device. MailX PE can automatically make the connection without asking and automatically starts on boot up.
- Working hours: Users can select the intervals when the MailX PE will retrieve emails.
- Profiles: MailX PE automatically recognize customer profiles, so if a user profile is switched to silent, MailX PE automatically sets the notification to silent.
- Save money in future updates: MailX PE is a one-year subscription and includes all updates of the application as well as future features.