Cobra Attack is the first war action simulator game for the Symbian Phone. Using the latest MGS 3D rendering engine, you will experience the thrill of flying and intense firefights anywhere, anytime using your phone.
In Cobra Attack, you will be flying the AH-1 Cobra to defend your base from waves of terrorist attacks. Your opposition will deploy different weapons in their attempt to destroy your base: from armored tanks, agile Mi-24 Hind Gunships, suicide trucks, and mobile artilleries. Your Cobra is armed with a 20mm chain gun, Hydra rocket pods, and homing hellfire missiles. You will have limited ammunition to complete each mission, trained weapon skills will be essential.
Bluetooth is supported for cooperative play in Cobra Attack. The improved blue tooth functions in MGS will bring you and your friend intensely satisfying experience in real time team battles. Bluetooth connection is allowed between different Symbian phones.
- Developed by Noumena Innovations. Publisher of award winning mobile games such as: MGS Karting. Mobile VR Pool. Steel Warrior. And Silverball.
- Superb 3D graphics: The hybrid MGS 3D engine brings Play Station quality graphics to your phone.
- 20 intense levels, with new, more powerful enemy units.
- 3 distinctively different weapons at your disposal: Homing missiles, rocket pods, and rapid firing chain gun.
- MGS Bluetooth connectivity allows smooth head-to-head aerial combat with your friend. Bluetooth games across different Symbian devices supported.
- Realistic 1st person in-the-cockpit view perspective, you will feel as if you are flying.
- MGS auto update function via GPRS connection (optional). Additional game levels and weapons can be downloaded from the net (coming soon).