Handy Day 2004 for Sony Ericsson P800 is a powerful productivity tool and ultimate shell application. There are four main modules in Handy Day 2004 for Sony Ericsson P800:
- Day View: daily overview of your scheduled activities and new messages
- Week View: week overview of your appointments and tasks
- Desk View: convenient access to applications, files, and contacts
- Tray Icon: quick application launcher and switcher.
Day View gives you an overview of your daily appointments, tasks and messages at a glance. It is fully integrated with main applications in Sony Ericsson P800: Calendar, Tasks, and Messages.
Week View displays your tasks and appointments for the current week in 7- or 3-day mode: for all 7 days or for 3 nearest days of the current week.
Desk View is like Desktop on PC computer. There you can place shortcuts to applications, files, URLs, contacts, and even calls and SMS. You can have several pages in Desk view.
There is a Tray Icon in Status pane when Handy Day 2004 is not active. By pressing on Tray Icon you get access to Tray Menu. There you can switch between running applications and close them. You also get quick access to your favourite applications via Start menu.
Task Manager, Control Panel, New Menu Handy Day 2004 provides you with several more useful functions to make your everyday work with Sony Ericsson P800 smartphone more efficient. With Task Manager you can manage applications running on your smartphone. By pressing Control Panel button you can have a quick access to control panel dialogs. New Menu provides you with a quick way to create new items in the main applications in Sony Ericsson P800: Call, SMS, MMS, E-mail, Contact, Task, and etc.
Handy Day 2004 has Screen Lock function that is especially useful option for Sony Ericsson P800 smartphone. You can easily lock or unlock the screen with double click on Internet (blue) button.
You can fully customize your Handy Day 2004 look and behaviour according to your personal needs and habits.
You can adjust the way Handy Day 2004 looks:
- Wallpaper background (can be different for each view)
- Outlined fonts (optional via Wallpaper dialog)
- Full text color and size customization (can be different for each view)
- Resizable Calendar, Tasks and Messages areas in Day View (via View preferences)
- Day and Week Views content customization.
You can customize the behaviour of the program:
- Activate (pop up) Handy Day 2004 after Flip open
- Autostart (starts Handy Day 2004 when phone is turned on)
- Mapping hardware keys
- Internet button activates Handy Day 2004 or Tray Menu
- Internet button in Handy Day 2004 switches views, opens Task Manager or Locks screen (P800 only)