FileMe is a virtual filing system that sits on top of that provided by your phone. By bringing desktop-like file explorer functionality to your P800, this one application turns your P800 into the powerful handheld computing device you always wanted it to be.
- Create files and folders, just like you would on your computer
- Launch with a single click
- One handed navigation with the jog dial
- Full suite of file manipulation commands
- Bookmark your most visited Folder
- Create folders to any depth you want
- Take control of your data
With FileMe installed, you are no longer limited to storing your files in application specific folders. Store images, with text, with sound, with any file you want! Place folders within folders creating the tree like structure you are used to. With one handed scrolling via the jog dial and a rich suite of file manipulation commands, you are truly in charge of your data.
FileMe uses proprietary apps for viewing and editing files. Just like on your desktop, one click launches the app associated with that file. No longer do you have to open the Picture viewing program before you can navigate to the image you want, with FileMe's file centric view of your data, one tap, or press with the jog dial and you're there.
FileMe comes free with NoteMe. NoteMe is a text editor plug-in for FileMe:
- Create and edit text files on your phone
- Swap them freely with your PC
- Encrypt your sensitive data and protect it with a password
- Switch word wrapping on and off
- Shrink and magnify the text
- Undo latest changes
Edit text files on the move then sync with your PC at your leisure. Worried about security? NoteMe incorporates powerful password encoding software to stop prying eyes looking at your sensitive data. No need to buy expensive encryption software then spend days typing the data into a format that can be shared with no other application on earth. Encrypt any file you want, on your phone, on the move, with NoteMe.
You can also download PictureMe
- a free image viewing plug-in.