FTP800 is a FTP Client and File System Manager, specifically designed for the Sony Ericsson P800 Smart Phone.
- Uses a split view concept, representing two independent file systems where each can be either local or remote file systems in any combination.
- Seamless management of local or remote file systems in the two file system views. You manage the two file systems in the same way, regardless if they are remote or local. All combinations of file systems are possible, such as Local/Local, Local/Remote or Remote/Remote.
- Transfer files seamlessly in any direction between the two file systems. Any combination is allowed: Local to Local, Local to Remote, Remote to Local, or even between two different remote file systems. Supports multiple transfer.
- Fast navigation in file systems with favorites and configurable home directory.
- Fast access to the most used functions through a toolbar dividing the two file systems.