As business is getting mobile, so are the accompanying risks. Sony Ericsson P800 smartphones are used for creating and storing confidential information. F-Secure FileCrypto keeps your private data away from wrong eyes.
Automatic Protection at All Times
F-Secure FileCrypto automatically encrypts all files before storing and decrypts the files again when they are opened, without any need for user intervention. The files are encrypted with the strong 128-bit AES algorithm. Confidential documents, pictures, calendar data, e-mail messages, and other personal files remain safe, even when unauthorized persons get access to the device.
Memory Stick Protection
Storing sensitive information on Memory Sticks poses a security issue as the Memory Sticks may easily be removed and inserted into other devices without any protection. With F-Secure FileCrypto, all confidential documents saved on Memory Sticks can also be encrypted.
Easy Key Recovery If Passphrase Is Forgotten
During the installation, F-Secure FileCrypto creates a cryptographically strong random Master Key, which is unique for each installation and known only to the person installing the application. In case of forgetting the passphrase, the user or the administrator can use the Master Key to recover the encrypted data and to assign a new passphrase.
- Strong protection against unauthorized access to stored data
- Protects any file type you desire, such as pictures, SMS and e-mail messages, Word documents, Adobe Acrobat documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Real-time encryption with the 128-bit AES algorithm
- Secure user authentication to control access to the encrypted data
- Pre-defined setting profiles for fast installation
- Quick locking for securing the device immediately
- Supports Memory Stick Duo