Port of EDoom to the SonyEricsson P800: game save/load works, it has 8 channel sound support and can be configured to either rotate the screen to the left or right.
Navigation: Use the stylus as an on screen joystick. The rules are:
- Move the stylus up / down to go forwards / backwards.
- Move the stylus left / right to turn left / right,
- When moving left / right at the same time as forwards / backwards the left / right delta movement is done in smaller increments to prevent jitter.
- Strafe left / right when moving forwards / backwards to make a big turn in that direction.
- Fire: Camera Button.
- Use/Open door: Browser Button.
- Strafe left/right: Jog dial up/down.
- Look up/down: Jog dial left/right.
- Jump: Jog dial inwards.
- Other: Use the on-screen virtual keyboard for alpha-numeric input when needed (for example when loading / saving a game). Commonly used keys like ENTER, ESC, Y and N, and 1-6 for switching weapons are also included on the toolbar.
Configuration: You can change the key / button assignments as per normal via the menu (Options -> Setup Controls). The P800 specific keys have been mapped to keys A-G.
The package comes without WAD files. You need to download doom1.wad and doom3.wad - use search engine to find a shareware version or get them from your full version of Doom. Both files have to be copied to Documents\DOOM directory on either C: or D: drive.