BootMan is a boot configuration utility for UIQ smartphones. Besides providing configurable autostart of applications, it also features flip mode support, system information, editing the startup greeting, reboot, and more.
BootMan provides accelerated access to those applications that you use most often. You can select any number of programs that you want to start automatically whenever you turn your phone on. BootMan saves time as you do not need to launch frequently used applications one by one. Using the simple and convenient interface you can configure your autostart list and also how the individual programs will behave when started.
Major features include:
- Unlimited number of selectable autostart applications
- Works in both flip modes
- Can restrict program launch to a certain flip mode
- Configure if application is launched silently or with a message
- Configurable delay before starting each application
- Edit the system startup message (greeting)
- Reboot the phone from software
- Useful information like time of the last boot.