Check compatible phones
BlueEyes is a configurable and complete image and animation viewer integrated in a powerful file explorer.
The image viewer can:
- Support a lot of normal files (*.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.gif, *.jpeg, *.ico, *.ota, *.png, *.tiff, *.wbmp, *.wmf, *.jfif).
- Support animated (or container) files such *.mbm and *.gif (animation and transparency support).
- View *.zan files. It is a new kind of animation file, that you can easily create yourself (Check the specific section about this file format).
- Cycle through all the images of a directory (or of a specific request result).
- Zoom into the image. The image can be automatically zoomed to best fit the screen size. A visual impact is performed when reaching some specific zoom levels (fitted to screen, normal size).
- Rotate the image (this can automatically done to best fit the screen size).
- Scroll the image (this is always possible using drag n'' drop on the screen).
- Change the speed of the animation file. The speed animation can be very quick, thanks to the 'stored in memory' frames and to the direct screen access of BlueEyes.
- Study each frame of an animated image using the step by step display (forward and backward).
- Perform a Slide Show with a defined delay.
- All actions can be controlled via the jog dial or via an on screen display (OSD) displayed over the animated image.
- In the OSD, information related to the image display and animation is also displayed.
- When the image is smaller than the screen, a coloured background can be added around it, according to the image itself.
- The next and the previous images are preloaded for a quicker display.
- If there is not enough memory, a degraded mode is performed, using low colors.
- The light can be permanently on during the image display.
The file explorer can:
- Explore a directory hierarchy. The list representation linked with a scroll bar allows a quick access to the different items.
- Add some favourites to the main directory list, thus providing some quick access to the preferred folders.
- Perform some specific searches in multiple directories and using wildcards and recursive support. Those requests can be saved as favourites too.
- Sort and randomize the list of files and directories.
- Display thumbnails of the internally supported images.
- Launch any file with its default viewer.
- Set a selected image as the internal or default theme background.
- Get some information about a file.
Some other features are:
- The configuration dialogs are a big part of BlueEyes. Thanks to them, you'll be able to personalise its Look, Layout, Behaviour and special effects.
- The included help file is complete and explains all the features and options of BlueEyes.
- In BlueEyes, everything can be done either using the jog dial or using the touch screen.
- Some fancy animations and sound effect are included (they can be deactivated). They are performed when entering, exiting the program and while cycling from one image to another.
- BlueEyes supports shell association. You can launch it giving an image as parameter. The new *.zan file format is directly associated to BlueEyes. Thus clicking on a *.zan file in any file browser will launch BlueEyes.
Home page or Support email
Purchase full version
Average user rating
|Rate and comment on this application|
(unless stated otherwise in the program description above)
|Sony Ericsson P910, P900, P800, Motorola A920, A925, A1000, M1000, BenQ P30, P31, Arima U300, U308, Nokia 6708 |