The Philips Camcoder is a high quality audio video encoder and player for the SonyEricsson P800 mobile handset. It provides real-time audio video grabbing and encoding in the MPEG-4/H263 video format as specified by the 3GPP standard. It is fully integrated into phone application environments such as MMS, BT, IR and e-mail. Recorded videos can be played back on all 3GPP compliant players such as but not limited to Philips Platform4 PC Player and Apple Quicktime 6.5.
- Captured audio video clips can be saved as 3GPP (.3gp) files in phone memory or Memory Stick
- Simultaneous audio video recording
- Output file size is compatible with MMSC : 50, 75, 100, 150 kB. Unlimited recording on the Memory Stick. (Up to a maximum of 15 minutes).
- Playback of 3GPP files attached to MMS and e-mail or downloaded from a WAP page
- Full screen mode
- Audio video lip synch
- Video album supporting functionality such as Play, Rename, Copy, Delete, Move, Info, Send as
- Captured 3GP files can be attached to MMS and e-mail or sent via IR or Bluetooth