MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Syncing contacts sub-folders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scott
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Sony Ericsson P800, Siemens SL45, Nokia 6210, Ericsson ??? (old)

PostPosted: Monday, 23.Jun.2003 02:12    Post subject: Syncing contacts sub-folders   Reply with quote   

Is it possible to sync Outlook contacts sub-folders? For example, if my "Contacts" folder contains the sub-folders "Business", "Personal", "Company Phone List", and "Other Phone List", if I sync my P800 with Outlook, I want these folders created if they don't exist, then the contacts placed in each sub-folder.

I can't seem to get this to work on my P800. I'm using PC Suite 1.5.1.

On a semi-related note, has anyone ever used the Chapura sync software for the Palm? This did exactly the above.
F'ing Muppet
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: W960i & P1i Nokias Various

PostPosted: Sunday, 12.Jul.2009 16:40    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

Hi, Syncing Outlook contacts sub-folders can be done with as you said, Chapura Software but when I tried it, all of the sub folders merged in to the main Contacts folder... What a pain!
I am still using Chapura, but on Windows & Palm OS... and yes it works great
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic