MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Solid gold stylus!

Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spooner
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: P800 / HBH-30

PostPosted: Saturday, 07.Jun.2003 19:33    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

I *still* think it's a fake... I was looking at the size of the stylus and the mass - it would have to have been a rather large ring to have made a stylus!

Other people have made comments too as to why I think it's a fake... The weight, screen scratch, the fact it has a black tip Rolling Eyes

But I have been wrong before (just the once)
Kill_My_Music
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Please add your avatar!
Warnings : 1

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

PostPosted: Saturday, 07.Jun.2003 23:14    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

So what if it was fake (which I'm sure is not)... it's a one copy only thing anyway... sorry... you seem to like it a lot Laughing
Hawkes852
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!
Currently banned

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts

Phone: s60

PostPosted: Friday, 14.Jan.2011 12:19    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

thank you for sharing, It is a great post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic