MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
Turning the Ngage Classic or QD into a Bluetooth Gamepad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS Series 60 (S60) 1.x-2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FenrirBR
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: Ngage, Ngage QD, N95 8G

PostPosted: Wednesday, 27.May.2009 18:29    Post subject: Turning the Ngage Classic or QD into a Bluetooth Gamepad   Reply with quote   

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is any application that could turn our ngage classic / ngage qd into a bluetooth joystick.

Since the phone itself IS basically a gamepad (and a pretty good one with lots of buttons!), it would be great to be able to use it on our computers and specially with other cellphones (tv-out anyone?). BT gamepads are expensive and in some places (like my country) they are hard to come by, so it would be a great solution for us all - even for those who do not own one, since used ngages are cheap nowadays.

If such software does not exist already, how doable would be such a project? Would it be possible? Would it be too hard to develop it (maybe in python, I don't know)...?

Unfortunately I am no programmer, so if the program doesn't exist already and one of you guys decide to go ahead and make one, you have my blessings Wink

Also, if no one demonstrates interest in developing it, suppose I start learning myself python in my spare time... Would it be viable to do it alone (since I have no previous experience with programming)? Bear in mind that I do not wish to turn programming into a hobby, so I would just try to pull this one and basically forget about it.

Thanks, and sorry for any posting mistakes (1st post here)
IloveVN
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: 9TGTIX

PostPosted: Tuesday, 10.Sep.2013 11:43    Post subject: EQ Bluetool is PERFECT   Reply with quote   

Recently, there was "EQ Bluetool 1.0" by EQ Soft (Russian company) yet !
You can see 'how can it run" at: youtu.be/wTpBxBC93QI

A program for controlling the computer with your phone via Bluetooth. It has several advantages over analogues:
- High speed
- Sound system: Keys perform different actions depending on the active programs on the computer (using profiles), the profiles change automatically, without user intervention.
- Included with the program are several profiles for the most common programs, but you can easily create a profile for any program, which can be controlled from the keyboard.
- Keys emulation in games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS Series 60 (S60) 1.x-2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic