MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
P900 system file with information on jotter custom folders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jobor
My first post!
My first post!

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: SE P900

PostPosted: Sunday, 04.Jan.2009 14:35    Post subject: P900 system file with information on jotter custom folders   Reply with quote   

Anybody can please advise me if there is a system file with with information on jotter custom folders. My old P900 broke down so I bought another P900/910 that I was not able to get the old backup into. However, I managed to extract individual files from the old backup and copied the C:/documents/jotter into the replacement phone. All the jotter notes now appear in the replacement phone, but are not organized in the original custom folders that I had created in the old phone. Can this be resolved by copying a system folder containing information about the custom folders into the replacement phone? If yes, which one? Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic