MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
convert datums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCOS
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: P910

PostPosted: Wednesday, 20.Aug.2008 13:20    Post subject: convert datums   Reply with quote   

I have p910i and a map in ed50 datum with .map in same datum.

i load the map, the position indicated in the map is FALSE
i select map->calibrate->adjusts and datum ed50 + utm and .... ERROR! the app is finished!

Please! the mapview ONLY support wgs84+UTM format?

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Similar Topics on this forum
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Jotter export/convert joshua Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 2 Tuesday, 15.Jan.2008 11:15 View latest post
No new posts Convert your P910/P900 into a IR night vision cam doublecheese Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 6 Monday, 25.Sep.2006 01:05 View latest post
No new posts How To Convert Video files farooqy Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 4 Thursday, 25.Aug.2005 15:44 View latest post
No new posts How to convert MP3 and WAV files to MIDI and IMY ringtones? plevyadophy Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 4 Friday, 31.Dec.2004 00:47 View latest post
No new posts How to convert MP4 files shot with P900 for std PC viewing ? woaow Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 4 Wednesday, 28.Apr.2004 17:09 View latest post
No new posts convert mmf to wav/midi/mp3? binh25 Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 2 Tuesday, 24.Feb.2004 13:39 View latest post
No new posts How to convert from mp4 to WMV with sound yaz1d Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 9 Thursday, 11.Dec.2003 04:11 View latest post
No new posts Convert 51.8 kB mp3 ringtone to wav format iconboy Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 6 Friday, 03.Oct.2003 14:48 View latest post
No new posts when i convert mpeg to mp4 with quicktime,no sound?? stoksyXL Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 6 Tuesday, 09.Sep.2003 22:34 View latest post
No new posts Possible to convert 3gp to mp4? s3ptic Symbian OS UIQ 2.x 0 Tuesday, 09.Sep.2003 21:17 View latest post

Posting/discussing/exchanging warez/cracks/serial numbers/links to web sites offering such resources and/or any other illegal content
is FORBIDDEN on this forum and results in an immediate BAN.

Symbian and all Symbian-based marks and logos are trade marks of Symbian Software Limited.
This website is not in any way endorsed or supported by Symbian Software Limited.    (C) 2001 My-Symbian.com All Rights Reserved