MEEGO  SECTION
-My-MeeGo.com-
SOFTWARE STORECONTACT

My-Symbian.com Forums

My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo
Symbian & Linux based Communicator and Smartphone Info Center
The Oldest Symbian Community Website - Since 1999

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RulesRules   Log inLog in 
Lightweight, simplified version of the forumsMobile version
MCleaner—call blocking and sms reject

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MCleaner
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Please add your avatar!

Thanks received:
0 in 0 posts
Thanks given: 0

Phone: N73

PostPosted: Friday, 06.Jun.2008 00:21    Post subject: MCleaner—call blocking and sms reject   Reply with quote   

Hi all!

We come from beijing Mobile Technology Security CO.,LTD. i'm pleased to announce today our software called MCleaner with lots of exciting new features, it's a mobile phone firewall which can filter incoming call and sms according to pre-configurated keyword(sms) and phone number(could be partial match), it's the newest call-filter program available for UIQ and Symbian Series 60s.

MCleaner' systems is quite simple with menu for Setup, WhiteList, BlackList, logs, profiles and scheduler.

our program can block, receive and send Flash SMS (that's the sms you can only read and NOT store).

You can browser blocked sms/call anytime you want, with all details. You can import whitelist/blacklist from contacts/recents/sms, or input manually.

MCleaner can provide a trial period for 15 days. Once it expires, you need to register for continuous use.

Any question, please contact us at: Support@mcleaner.com.
More product info can see:www.mcleaner.com.

plz try it and you will find the features by yourself.
Michal Jerz
Admin/Founder/Owner
Admin/Founder/Owner

Thanks received:
1096 in 698 posts
Thanks given: 286

Phone: Jolla, BB Z10, BB Passport, N950, N900, N8, Nexus 4 (Ubuntu Touch), Lumia 920

PostPosted: Friday, 06.Jun.2008 10:36    Post subject:   Reply with quote   

This is the FIFTH account you registered on this forum to advertise your software. Why can't you use just ONE account? And it's really not necessary (to say it nicely) to post your adverts on all existing forums. We have "Press releases and announcements" forum for this kind of posts.

For the third time, PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THIS SITE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My-Symbian ~ My-Maemo ~ My-MeeGo Forum Index -> Symbian OS UIQ 2.x All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic